The Radnor Hotel will reopen to welcome overnight guests on Sunday, August 9, 2020.
The hotel’s food and beverage operations will resume service at a later date. In the meantime, a boxed express breakfast service will be offered to all guests each morning. Coffee and Tea packets are available with a coffee maker in your hotel room.
Because public health agency recommendations along with federal, state and local government mandates continue to evolve with the changing conditions regarding COVID-19, we will also continue to make changes to our own policies, strategies, and procedures as necessary. For your safety, some services or amenities such as fitness center, restaurant and bar may be modified or suspended.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR STAY:
- All staff are required to wear masks while on duty. Our guests are asked to wear masks in common areas and when in close proximity to other guests or hotel staff.
- Guests are advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet apart from others not traveling with them.
- Informational signage is posted throughout the property.
- Guest Rooms are receiving enhanced cleaning, including high-touch areas. Rooms will not be cleaned during guest stays, and housekeepers will not enter rooms while occupied. Fresh towels are always available upon request.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.).
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the property.
- All hotel staff receive COVID-19 training for sanitation and safety.
- The hotel HVAC system has been recently upgraded to maximize fresh air exchange throughout the building with enhanced filtration technology.
The Radnor Hotel will be temporarily closed until further notice as a result of our efforts to support Pennsylvania’s initiatives to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We regret not being able to serve our guests at this trying time, but we look forward to our re-opening when we will greet you once again under brighter circumstances.
With the best interests of our guests, employees and suppliers in mind, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend all food and beverage operations at The Radnor Hotel until further notice. This includes takeout.
It’s our hope that the temporary closure of this department will result in fewer public interactions, thereby reducing the potential for the effects of this crisis to impact our property and community. Hospitality is our business and our passion, but at this time we must focus on our responsibility to support Pennsylvania’s efforts to contain the spread of this virus.
Stay safe and healthy and we look forward to serving you in the very near future.
In support of the guidance from Governor Tom Wolf and the Pennsylvania Department of Health to mitigate risks of spreading COVID-19, we have temporarily suspended dine-in operations of our restaurant at this time.
Our menus will continue to be available for pick-up and we pledge to make your visit to our location as safe and convenient as possible.
As we navigate through this challenging time, the health and safety of our guests, staff, and community remains our top priority. Even the best-laid plans are subject to last minute change with this evolving situation, so we will be staying informed and following the recommended precautions from the health authorities charged with our wellbeing and protection.
Stay safe and healthy and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Dear friends of The Radnor Hotel and Glenmorgan Bar & Grill,
The health, safety and comfort of our guests, associates and staff is of vital importance to us and we are reaching out to let you know that we are doing everything we can to ensure that your continued wellbeing has our complete attention when you visit our property. Our team is trained, prepared and equipped to respond to this current situation in order to provide you with a safe, clean, welcoming and enjoyable experience.
We have taken the following precautions and extra measures:
- Continued vigilance in our sanitizing efforts, which are part of our daily routines, including increased cleaning of all commonly touched surfaces throughout the property with the best available sanitizing agents.
- Increased antibacterial soaps available in all restrooms.
- Sanitizing dispensers installed throughout the property.
- Updated staff training and guidance in full compliance with CDC, WHO and local health department guidelines.
- Encouraging staff to stay home if they feel sick.
- Offering enhanced take-out services from our restaurant.
We look forward to welcoming you this weekend and in the future with the hospitality you’ve come to expect at The Radnor Hotel.
Louis E Prevost
Senior Vice President & General Manager